Lobster Grilled Cheese
Wine: Fabio Viviani Wine Nº 78
- 1 cup Cooked Maine Lobster, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 Unsalted Butter, Room Temperature
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes, Small Dice
- 4 Slices White Bread
- 4ea Slices Provolone Cheese
- 2ea Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2ea Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- 1/2 cup Arugula
Spread the soft butter all four slices of bread. Take two slices and place butter down, built the sandwich starting with the cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lobster, onions, arugula, provolone and finish with the other slice of bread butter side up.
Place sandwiches in skillet and cook sandwiches until bottom bread is golden brown, about 3 minutes. Using a spatula, carefully flip sandwiches, pressing down gently. Continue cooking additional 3 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown and filling is warm and melted.